1. I use q-tips, and yet I continually tell people not to (as an audiologist student).
2. I eat the same thing for breakfast every day. And lunch.
3. I chew gum. A lot.
4. I run when my knee hurts. Hello injury!
5. The main reason I decided to move across the country in the first place was for an ex-boyfriend. Thankfully i’ve always wanted to move away for a year, and i’ve always loved Arizona (I have family there too).
6. I try to not think about moving as much as possible, because it stresses me out. I’m moving very soon.
7. I haven’t even thought about packing. Or shipping boxes. Or anything else. Nevermind, I set it up yesterday to have my car shipped. Success!
8. I have a pool and I never go in it.
9. I hate bikinis. I’d rather wear a tankini or one piece.
10. I don’t take vitamins. Well, sometimes I do, but I just ran out last week and haven’t replaced them. Fail.
11. I think I am going to miss the cold weather. Just kidding. I hate the cold, but I do like it when it’s in the 50’s sometimes!
12. I wish I was moving to Colorado instead of Arizona. There, I said it!
13. I eat ice cream every night.
14. I don’t like the city of Boston. I could never live there. It stresses me out. I have Boston pride though!
15. I really don’t like any cities for that matter.
16. I don’t like trying on clothes. I hate it actually. I’d much rather buy something and return it.
17. I have a very old cell phone, and I want a new one, but i’m waiting for the new iphone to come out. Hurry up!
18. I don’t think I will love my children as much as I love my dogs.
That’s all. For now!